Discounts are available for this course as follows:
- 5% discount for group enrolments of 3 or 4 from the same organisation
- 10% discount for group enrolments of 5 or more from the same organisation
- 15% discount for group enrolments of 10 or more from the same organisation
- 10% discount UTS alumni, staff and students
See below for how to obtain your voucher code
Discounts cannot be combined and only one discount can be applied per person per course session. Discounts can only be applied to the full price. Discounts cannot be applied to any offered special price.
How to enrol and obtain your UTS staff discount (UTS staff)
How to apply your discount voucher
- If you are eligible for a UTS alumni or student discount, please ensure you have provided your UTS student number in your UTS Open Profile (under “A bit about you”). If you are an alumni and have forgotten your UTS student number, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name, UTS degree and year of commencement.
- Add this course to your cart
- Click on "View Cart" (blue shopping trolley at top right of screen). You will need to sign in or sign up to UTS Open
- Enter your eligible code beneath the “Have a code?” prompt and click on the blue "Apply" button
- Verify your voucher code has been successfully applied before clicking on the blue "Checkout" button.
UTS staff sponsorship
UTS is committed to supporting its staff to deliver quality teaching and learning experiences. The University provides sponsored places for UTS staff admitted to the Graduate Certificate in Higher Education Teaching and Learning, as well as staff who wish to undertake this microcredential and potentially use its successful completion for credit on subsequent admission to the degree.
To apply for a sponsored place for this microcredential, contact the UTS Open Customer Service Team at FASSSFL@uts.edu.au specifying if you are a student admitted to the GradCertHEd or a staff member who wishes to undertake the microcredential and potentially use its successful completion for credit on admission to the GradCertHEd. Please note that sponsored places are limited.