Discounts are available for this course as follows:
- 5% discount for group enrolments of 3 or 4 from the same organisation
- 10% discount for group enrolments of 5 or more from the same organisation
- 15% discount for group enrolments of 10 or more from the same organisation
- 10% discount UTS alumni, staff and students.
Discounts cannot be combined and only one discount can be applied per person per course session. Discounts can only be applied to the full price. Discounts cannot be applied to any offered special price.
How to obtain your discount voucher code (group enrolments)
Please contact the team at firstname.lastname@example.org with details of group enrolments, to obtain your discount voucher code. Note that group enrolments will not be validated until the minimum number of criteria enrolments have been received.
How to enrol and obtain your UTS staff discount (UTS staff)
Please contact the team at email@example.com in order to secure your enrolment and 10% staff discount.
How to apply your discount voucher
- If you are eligible for a UTS alumni or student discount, please ensure you have provided your UTS student number during checkout. If you are an alumni and have forgotten your UTS student number, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name, UTS degree and year of commencement.
- Add this course to your cart
- Click on "View Cart" (blue shopping trolley at top right of screen). You will need to sign in or sign up to UTS Open
- Enter your eligible code beneath the "Have a voucher code?" prompt and click on the blue "Apply" button
- Verify your voucher code has been successfully applied before clicking on the blue "Checkout" button.
UTS staff sponsorship
UTS is committed to supporting its staff to deliver quality teaching and learning experiences. The University provides sponsored places for UTS staff admitted to the Graduate Certificate in Higher Education Teaching and Learning, as well as staff who wish to undertake this microcredential and potentially use its successful completion for credit on subsequent admission to the degree.
To apply for a sponsored place for this microcredential, contact UTS Open at email@example.com specifying if you are a student admitted to the GradCertHEd or a staff member who wishes to undertake the microcredential and potentially use its successful completion for credit on admission to the GradCertHEd. Please note that sponsored places are limited.