Assessment task 1: Sustainable Business Analysis (Individual)
Task: Summary report (maximum 3 pages) and evaluation report (maximum 3,000 words).
- Coherence of synthesis demonstrating precise strategic insights and complexity
- Critical evaluation and application of sustainability and systems tools and strategies to business
- Extent of and diversity of evidence sources
- Information is communicated with clarity and impact for the intended audience.
Assessment task 2: Adaptive Change Proposal (Individual)
Length: Maximum ten pages.
- Critical evaluation of the sustainability imperative as a context for adaptation, resilience, and change
- Development of realistic and achievable course of action acknowledging complexity and implementation hurdles
- Identification of limitations and contradictions (in data, practices, assumptions).
Minimum requirements - participants must achieve at least 50% of the course’s total marks as well as complete both assessment tasks to pass the course.